Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rain Drops Down the Melody Lane

Brushed away did I that look at first glance
For I doth not believe in love at first sight;
Her whites, all wet, seduced me into a trance.
As the skies wept, dreamt I none but her all night.

Wet, sanguine and all black
Swayed I from my track
At her feet, did I bend and whispered , 'Shall we dance?'
Rain drops down the melody lane
Across the dark firmament, lightning did strike again
Accepted my plea, did she, with a placid display of romance.

An assassin's smile
Flowing robes, all black and all long.
Lustrous, silver plated earrings, carved by the phyle.
Ogled I to the fullest............................................


P.S - Dedicated to that someone special in my life

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.......assassin's smile... awww!! :D
romance quite suits u wilde!!

The Flower Of English Grammar said...

mind blowing yaar!!! but u should have kept this one for the proposal.... agar chhod ke jaanewali hoti to bhi wapas aa jati!!!:d

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

Maajarly sexy and seductive mann..
but U should have saved it for valentines day..
or do U have an even sexier poem for that occasion ;-) ??

Anonymous said...

so who's the lucky one ?

Anonymous said...

am totally wid sumedh.....so tell us all r u writin "her" a sexier poem for the valentine's day??